Today I'm gonna show you what I'm using for a simple Lolita Make up.
Day 19 : What’s in your make-up bag?
I don't think that it's interesting for you, to show you what's in my make-up bag I'm carrying around in my handbag. Because you already know what's inside.
Intead of this, I'm showing you what I'm using to create my kind of (sweet lolita) make up. I hope you like it. ^___^
My make up bag:
But if I traveling, or going to conventions out of my city, I put together my favourite basics and store everything in this cute panda bag.♥
The listing of the items under the photo are meant from left to right.
• KIKO - Invisible Powder
• Toyoepin - Upper & Lower Lashes Set (in 7712)
• Manhattan - SOFT COMPACT POWDER (in Transparent)
• Max Factor - SOFT RESISTANT MAKE UP (in 1 LIGHT)
• Etude House - Dear Girls BB Cream
• Nivea - Matt Eyeshadow (in 7)
• Manhattan - WAKE UP Concealer (in 1)
• Etude House - Proof 10 Eye Primer
• Maybelline New York - CLOSSAL Mascara
• Astor - Liquid Eyeliner STIMULONG (in black)
• P2 - Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (in Dramatic Japan)
• M.A.C - LUSTRE Lipstick (in Pretty Please)
• DUO - adhesive Eyelash Glue (it's the glue you're getting at a M.A.C counter)
• KIKO - Waterproof Glitter Eyeliner
• M.A.C - POWDER BLUSH Satin (in Dame)
• Sleek - Blush (in Pixie Pink 936)
• THE BODY SHOP - SHIMMER CUBES (Palette 06)
• M.A.C -MINERALIZE EYESHADOW (in Fresh Ice)
• M.A.C - MATTE EYESHADOW (in Yoghourt)
• GEO - Purple Circle Lenses with 0.15 Dia.
If you have any questions about the make up I'm using, feel free to ask ^___~
Have a nice evening♥